While you can store your entire library on Dropbox and sync between multiple devices, there may be times when you have files in your dropbox account which are outside of the Papers library. Here's how you can import them easily using your iOS app.
If you don’t already use Dropbox it’s easy to join;
- Dropbox - free accounts are available that can store up to 2GB of data
- On your iOS device, open the Papers 3 app, go to the main library view, then tap the down arrow icon.
- You can then chose to import files from dropbox.
- Once you’re logged to the service, find the PDF file you want to import then select it.
- You can even navigate around the subdirectories in your dropbox folder and select multiple items from multiple directories to import them all at once.